First and foremost we would like to thank you, our lovely customers for your continued support, loyalty, orders, kind words, emails, positivity, likes and comments on social media and generally keeping our little business going. It is appreciated far more than we can convey here in words.
Both Topsham and Taunton branches are re-opening Wednesday 17th June on revised operating days as follows:
Topsham branch, Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4.30pm
Taunton branch, Wednesday to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm / Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Any on-going changes will be updated here online and through social media.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you through the doors of both our stores next week and have been working hard behind the scenes to implement enhanced hygiene and safety measures for our staff and visiting customers in line with government guidelines. We have carefully thought about the additional steps we are taking to ensure this can happen whilst still retaining the special Allotment shopping experience. These measures may mean we take a little longer to assist you but please bear with us!
– Rigorous and regular cleaning and disinfecting in each store on opening and also throughout the day, paying particular attention to high usage areas including doors & handles, counters and payment machines.
– Supplying all staff with face masks to wear if they wish whilst working and encouraging customers to wear a face-covering while shopping.
– Providing hand sanitiser for customer use when coming into both stores. Hand sanitiser and regular hand washing throughout the working day for staff.
– Limiting the number of customers allowed into a store at any one time to enable social distancing guidelines. Clear signage will be visible both outside, on entering and inside the stores as a reminder that the 2-metre social distancing guidelines are maintained.
– We will only be accepting card payments, to minimise physical contact. Our counters will have screens to further protect customers and staff when processing payments.
– All items that have been returned via online sales or extensively handled in a store will be subjected to a 72-hour quarantine procedure, including steam treatment, in line with Covid-19 government guidelines. Therefore we ask customers to help by limiting the use of fitting rooms to purposeful trying-on when intending to buy, to ensure we follow the recommended safety guidelines.
If you’d like to book a one to one shopping appointment or a personal styling appointment, either before or after opening hours, please email us at email@example.com with a preferred date and time, as well as your contact details.
If you have seen something you like in a shop window or would like to purchase over the phone, please contact the store directly during opening hours. Our website for online sales continues as normal.
We will continue to share updates in the coming weeks here on our website and via social media, facebook @shopallotment and instagram @allotmentsomerset.
Team Allotment x