Both our Taunton and Topsham branches will be re-opening again on Wednesday 2nd December.
Please rest assured we will be doing everything possible to keep our staff and customers safe and looked after in the coming weeks leading up to the festive holidays.
Topsham branch, Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4.30pm
Taunton branch, Tuesday to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm / Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
We can’t wait to see all our customers again and would like to extend our warmest thanks for your on-going support during these challenging times.
We are still working hard behind the scenes to implement enhanced hygiene and safety measures for our staff and visiting customers in line with government guidelines. We have carefully thought about the additional steps we are taking to ensure this can happen whilst still retaining the special Allotment shopping experience. These measures may mean we take a little longer to assist you but please bear with us!
- Rigorous and regular cleaning and disinfecting in each store on opening and also throughout the day, paying particular attention to high usage areas including doors & handles, counters and payment machines.
- It is now a legal requirement for staff and customers to wear a face covering. We continue to sell a range of face masks both online and in our stores.
- Providing hand sanitiser for customer use when coming into both stores. Hand sanitiser and regular hand washing throughout the working day for staff.
- Limiting the number of customers allowed into a store at any one time to enable social distancing guidelines. Clear signage will be visible on entering as a reminder that social distancing guidelines are maintained.
- We encourage card payments, to minimise physical contact. Our counters will have screens to further protect customers and staff when processing payments.
- All items that have been returned via online sales or extensively handled/tried on in a store will be subjected to a 24 hour quarantine procedure, including steam treatment. Therefore we ask customers to help by limiting the use of fitting rooms to purposeful trying-on when intending to buy, to ensure we follow the recommended safety guidelines.
Please note we are still not able to accept online purchases returned to our stores, they must be returned following the instructions enclosed/in accordance with our online returns guidelines.
If you’d like to book a one to one shopping appointment or a personal styling appointment, either before or after opening hours, please email us at email@example.com with a preferred date and time, as well as your contact details.
If you have seen something you like in a shop window, or would like to purchase over the phone, please contact the store directly during opening hours.
We will continue to share updates in the coming weeks here on our website and via social media, facebook @shopallotment and instagram @allotmentsomerset.
See you soon,
Team Allotment x